Chapter Three: Save the Date, you won’t regret it! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

I know, I know, I said I would review books from my 2019 reading challenge. HOWEVER, for today’s blog I want to touch upon a book that I absolutely loved that I made apart of my reading challenge in 2018 and is worth the mention! This past summer, I read Save the Date by Author, Morgan Matson. The book revolves around a girl named Charlie, whose sister is getting married and let’s just say, things DO NOT go as planned! Β Charlie deals with making sure her sister’s wedding goes off without a hitch, however plenty indeed does go wrong. In addition to the wedding fiasco, she also has personal relationships to keep up with along with her mom, Eleanor’s comic strip coming to an end, considering it resembles the lives of the Grant family.

What attracts me to this book is how cute and family oriented the book is. This was definitely a book that I could not put down. I could see this book becoming a movie or a TV show one day considering the plot line.Charlie’s personality shines through this book and it is a read that you will love all the way through. Β A fun fact about this book is that Morgan Matson has a Spotify playlist that relates to the book! Check it out here!

For anyone looking to add a book to their TBR list (to be read) I definitely suggest this one for a great spring/summer read! 5 stars for sure.  Please subscribe to hear more from me and stay up to date on the latest reviews! ✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟