Chapter Five: Crazy Rich Asians Book #3 -Rich People Problems & Rich in 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

GET READY for another review! This time it has to do with my 2019 Goodreads reading challenge! This week I will be reviewing Author Kevin Kwan’s book Rich People Problems. This is Kevin Kwan’s last book in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy series. I have been a fan of the series ever since I heard the movie adaptation was coming out in August of 2018. I absolutely LOVED the movie because of the humor invested in the film, I knew if the movie was anything like the books I would love it just as much.

I am so glad I was finally able to get to the last book in the series, but it is bittersweet since I feel connected to the characters I am reading about. The trilogy of Crazy Rich Asians revolves around a couple; Nicholas Young & Rachel Chu. Rachel learns that Nick’s family in Singapore & China (along with other areas) are incredibly wealthy, and that they come with PLENTY of family drama!

I absolutely loved the first two books in the trilogy, ( Crazy Rich Asians & Crazy Rich Girlfriend) they were both equally as funny and dramatic as the next. Rich People Problems follows their lead in terms of comedic writing. This last book is very final and gives you even more insight to the already drama filled family of the Youngs’ Β and the MANY cousins of different last names that come along with the package. This is a read that you really need to dedicate your time to but I must say it is definitely worth it! The humor and family dynamic is well stated across the page and within the movie adaptation of the first book, Crazy Rich Asians.

After reading through the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy you will definitely feel as if you were experiencing the family drama with Nicholas Young & Rachel Chu! These books felt like more drama than my entire life SO FAR, but I loved every minute of it. Very enticing and worth the purchase! 5 stars! As if they need more stars to add to their celebrity in Singapore…HA . 10/10 RECOMMEND!