Chapter One: How New Year’s Resolutions and Social Media Can Keep You Accountable During the 2019 Reading Challenge

Hello Book Savvy people of the world! Welcome to my page, Susan’s Storybook! My name is Susan (if you couldn’t tell!), and I am currently pursuing my Master’s degree in Media & Communication Arts at Pace University. As a student, I have been hoping to get into public relations, social media and publishing and I know this blog will help me accomplish those goals. Publishing has just recently been added to my list of interests. I have always loved reading, and I have decided over the past year to make the yearly reading challenge apart of my New Year’s resolution! I figured, why not experience the reader side of the publishing industry before seeing the world from a different perspective?  To learn more about who I am and what I am up to, please visit my About page.

In addition to my New Year’s resolution, this past year I decided to use my Instagram to document my current reads and to keep me accountable of my goals. However, I am going to add a little more substance to this new project by not only adding why I chose my current reads but to also leave a review and update my followers on what I thought of the book after the fact. I know that I have trouble deciding which book to read next, so why not help myself and others with my honest opinions? I can definitely see this becoming a detailed project not only for myself, but I would love to have dedicated readers come along for the ride.

Follow me on my storybook journey to different realms, and escape reality for around 300 pages, more or less. Susan’s Storybook is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I cannot wait to start my story…OUR story with all of you. 

See you on the next page!